Sunday, July 19, 2015

Western Home Decor

Western Home Decor



I have started a new series on western home decor.  I hope you can join me as I show easy and economical ways to add some western, country and rustic elements to any home. 

Starting with the basics, I have put together a page covering ideas for inside and outside the home. 

The next thing is to expand on the basic ideas a little more.

Since the western shower curtains that I design  have been popular, I dedicated a page to those. 

If you have belt buckles that you have won at rodeos or horse shows, I have found some really neat shelves to display those on. 

I have several more pages in the process of editing and moving over to my web site so you can look forward to many more of my personal picks and "how to" articles.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am glad to visit your blog. From this I can get some information that I didn’t know before. If you want to know more about western home decor you can visit pocket and pearls.

    ReplyDelete